Monday, May 12, 2014

Makeup, Sephora & Tarte = Heaven

This weekend I spent some time at Sephora.  The mall is really not my kind of favorite hangout but my friend had taken Friday off and we decided to make the road trip to shop for gluten free makeup at Sephora.  We had a wonderful sales associate, Ava, help us and she had many of the same issues I did which was a nice change. Ava really took the time to explain all the products we looked at to buy.  We went with the line Tarte.

Tarte's line is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, synthetic fragrances and gluten.  They are passionate about pure cosmetics.  All those ingredients cause issues for me when it comes to cosmetics, soaps, toothpaste and you name it, I usually have an reaction.  So imagine how excited one can get when they see a cosmetic line dedicated to being pure and natural. I almost did a little happy dance in the store.

If you haven't checked out the cosmetic line Tarte, I strongly encourage you to do so if you are looking for natural and pure makeup that has strong recommendations.  Just a heads up that Sephora does give out free samples at the store if you ask for them.  That is always helpful when someone has picky skin!






No comments:

Post a Comment