Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's a Start

Today I find myself sitting at the computer ready to work on my blog but have absolutely no idea where to start.  There are so many things I want to bring to this blog to share with people it is completely overwhelming.  So, I will start by saying I have had one heck of a journey with my health issues throughout my years.  A few of these issues are migraine headaches, acne, gluten sensitivities, muscle fatigue, hormone imbalances, allergies, behavior disorders, ADHD, melasma, adrenal fatigue, autoimmune disease and so many other issues that have made people think I was just a complete hypochondriac.  It turns out that all of these things were not just in my head. I decided to take my health upon myself and became my own best advocate.  Now through my own research and by surrounding myself with great friends and health care providers, together we have found more solidified but not perfect answers after about 20 plus years of what I laugh and say craziness.  We are still trying and testing different theories with a long road ahead of us.  I am just going to share my trials and tribulations in order to help others who might be searching for what I call the freak of nature answers.

Disclaimer-
The opinions expressed on my blog are based on my own thoughts, knowledge, and experiences. Please keep in mind that I am not a Doctor or other health professional so please consult the appropriate professional before making any changes to your diet, health, or other applicable areas. 
Any views or opinions represented in the blog comments are accredited to the respective commentor and do not necessarily reflect my own views or opinions. I reserve the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious, personal, and political sensitivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment