Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Amy's

I am a firm believer in finding ways to eat  healthy foods at a reasonable price.  The hardest part when it comes to needing something fast to eat and you are just plain tired of salads.  When I am tired of salads I really want soup.  It is hard to find a soup that is gluten free, dairy free, MSG free and tastes good in a can. Campbell's just doesn't do it for me.  The other day I was cruising through my local grocery store and saw Amy's canned soups.  Of course I have seen this soup before but I had NEVER seen any company  try to master Thai Coconut Soup (Tom Kha Phak) in a can!

I am a huge Thai and Laotian food FREAK!  The more flavorful and spicier the food the better.  So, imagine my surprise when I found this.  I read the ingredients and discovered they were safe and in a flash a can was in my basket and became my lunch for the day.  All I can say is WOW.  Amy's did a pretty good job considering it is not fresh.  I will definitely buy it again especially knowing the ingredients are on my "safe" list.
Since I tried the Thai Coconut Soup, I have bought several other of Amy's soups and have liked most of them.  I encourage people who like soup to buy them.  They are a quality product and worth the money you will spend on them.

http://www.amys.com/products/product-categories/soups

Make sure to check out their website for coupons.  Every penny saved is worthwhile.
http://www.amys.com/community/coupons 


No comments:

Post a Comment